Thursday, March 12, 2009

So Focused That I Forgot to Post

Wow, it's been a busy few days, weeks, whatever. I have been training like a mad-man. Even the foaming at the mouth, j/k. But, seriously, I have put in a lot of miles in the recent past, including another first...8 mile run.
The 8 miler was last Saturday and just in time, I was very anxious about my first race (12k or 7.46 miles), this coming Sunday. I cannot wait! I get to run the Emerald Nuts 12k Across the Bay (San Francisco Bay, over the Golden Gate Bridge). The weather is supposed to be beautiful and the scenery is sure to be spectacular.
My fund-raising is going well too. I have a little over $1000 in the account and another $500+ due in any day. I still have a way to go...so, if you know anybody with a big heart or a fat wallet, send them my way. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment